Air Conditioning Repair
When they are working properly, air conditioning units and other HVAC products can help turn a house into a home. On the other hand, when they are not up to snuff, they can be far more trouble than they are worth. If you are in need of an air conditioning repair, it is important that you always turn to a trusted HVAC professional. The team at Lusk Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. have decades of experience of dealing with air conditioning repairs, so should be your first choice if you need support with your air conditioning unit.
A broken air conditioner is a total waste of space, but inefficient or ineffective air conditioning can be just as bad. If your air conditioning unit is not working properly, it can actually end up costing you a lot more money in the long run. Running a broken air conditioning unit is the same as blowing money straight out of the window. Calling in a HVAC professional will help you to make sure that you get an accurate diagnosis of the problem, so that it can be fixed as soon as possible. Fixing the problem promptly can help you to ensure that unit gets back up and running once again, so that you can make sure that your home or office is always at the optimum temperature.
Tips Your A/C Might Need Repairing
- The AC unit is louder than usual. This can either be a high-pitched sound, or the sound of the motor working, but much louder than usual.
- There is a musty or burning smell coming from the AC unit
- You see water damage near where your evaporator coil is located
- The AC unit isn’t blowing air normally. Either it is blowing air that isn’t cool, air that is cool but not as much as it should be, or the AC unit is not blowing any air although it appears to be running.
- The AC unit is not running and will not turn on
- The AC unit is visibly leaking refrigerant
- The fan on the condenser outside turns on and off intermittently or won’t turn on at all